Quote:
996AD said:
LOL i swear you're killing me ..
do you want me to show you the corvette show room in my city?
it's parked side by side with all chivys and trucks I SWEAR .. they're even giving promosion to test drive and take a gift
I will take some photos.. and i will take photos today of many Z5s driving around with mustangs and civics

Wow sounds like you live in the best place on earth. Test drive a Z AND take home a gift??? Hey news flash 996...Vettes are usually parked near Chevy trucks and cars because THATS WHAT CHEVY MAKES THEIR MONEY ON. See unlike Lamborghini which is in the business of selling expensive cars in low numbers, Chevy is in the business of selling INexpensive cars in high numbers. Now maybe you live near ChevyWorld, Europe but most dealerships Dodge, Chevy, Ford, BMW, Audi, Porsche usually keep their nice cars in the showroom and sometimes all the way out front so you can oogle as you drive by. Now about this apparent insult that Z5 (I assume you mean C5 Z06) are driving around with mustangs and civics. Are you saying that in your 911 you never drive next to Geos, Hondas, or Dodges? The majority of the world drive around in regular cars genius!!! I've seen a Diablo parked right next to Camry...why? because that's what most peope drive! Does that mean the Diablo is any less special?? But I guess in your world the only other cars on the road are Lambos and Ferraris which makes me wonder where you live because I want to move there.

The Z may not be exotic because it is made in relatively greater numbers than say the Gallardo but that doesn't mean it isn't a supercar and your 911 sure as heck ain't exotic either.