To me the visual changes for the RS dont look as appealing as in previous generations, although its very hard to say from the spy photos alone. Personally, Im not overly attracted to the even wider rear. Im sure the production spoiler will be much larger than on the spy pictures and more impressive. I really hope they make a good job of the rear fender vents or delete them altogether. The graphics and launch colour will be interesting and could make or break the look of the car for me. I hope the wheels stay at 20" no larger.

The performance however is total speculation. Im guessing 500PS, PDK only with a different cam, intake and exhaust producing 15lbft more torque with a 0-100kmph time of 3.3 seconds and a Ring time of 7.19m. Weight Im guessing will be 1400kg at the very best using some additional composits for front and rear trunk, lighter seats and less door furniture.

The question as always is will it be 30,000+ Euro better than the 991 GT3. With the 997.1 GT3/RS generation this was highly debatable and infact I think the stock GT3 was much better value. For the 997.2 Gen they tried garder with the RS. It will be interesting to see what happens next....