Quote:
taffy said:
And explain it to the driver of the car coming towards you on a corner that you are out of control in as you have unexpectadly just hit an oily patch of road surface...........psm would have allowed safe passage , but by switching it off you have negated the chance of safely negotiating the said corner.

PSM allows for a large margin of error before intervening.....by choosing to switch it off you are saying that either you are a hero of a driver able to catch it if it unexpectedly goes pearshaped or you want to drive like a loony..........either way not being sensible on the public highway......

Look, I understand what you're saying. But It's not that your being irrisponsable if you drive without a system like PSM

If i'm in an bad accident and I'm standing next to Elvis up there looking down I wont be thinking "Damn, if only I had PSM" It would just have been my time to go ... thats just my 2cents though...

I know that if your'e traveling with passengers its another story though..Thats why I still have the GTi