I finally did spec the car, picked a car number and asked for a late production. sometime around March/April delivery.

Also had a copy of the price list, but since it's still marked confidential I don't think it's prudent to post it yet.

But most interesting, I can get a cupholder for FREE, a no cost option same for homelink transmitter.

Some interesting options also, stand bucket or tight fit bucket at no cost. But it doesn't say how much tighter.

Authentic leather options for an extra 26k over standard leather, but there was no explanation as to what's the difference or if the standard leather is fake leather.

Paint to sample is available. Foil wrap is a 14k option on the Weissach pack. The Martini and Salzburg livery are no cost option, after you paid the 14k, if you don't want standard colors.

Exterior carbon mirrors are a 5.6k option, carbon roof is a 15.4k option, the carbon wing is a 12.6k option.

If I add up all the selectable options from the Weissach pack, it came out to be around 10k LESS than the Weissach pack itself. Strange.

More interesting bit, in a haste to show me the price list when I config the car, the dealer accidentally showed me HIS cost sheet. Now I know how much he will make on the car . The mark up was surprisingly little. The difference was so little at first we thought Porsche had reduced the list price, until he read the rest of the email.