BjoernB:

Porsche if you read this - I just realized I want a GT3 4S Targa with the 50th anniversary grill pls !

Smiley They do not have to call that car a GT3. They do not even have to give it the full 475 hp, 460 hp would suffice. Just something special, not just another supped up/tuned Carrera.

I expected something more special from the anniversary model anyway, a de-tuned GT3 engine with 450 hp in the anniversary model would have been a blast. I think they would have sold tons of these at a much higher price than the current anniversary edition.

Back to the manual vs. PDK GT3 discussion: According to Porsche, the PDK car wins one car length over a manual version (development prototype) of the new GT3 with each PDK upshift. Both cars have identical power. Do you understand what this means? You can still shift with the PDK paddles, so this is about the gear lever and clutch only. Does the pleasure of using both is really worth loosing that much of performance? You decide.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), 991 Turbo S (Oct. 5th), BMW X3 35d (2013)