BiTurbo:

At 1,000km 1 segment of oil has dropped, am I really that good in burning oil in Porsche cars ?  indecision I remember all 4 segments dropped in the Turbo at 1,000km (2010) angry

In sport mode the car sounds loud from the outside, but from the inside it's kinda dead yes must roll down the windows cheeky

Are you serious? I had passengers riding in the car just yesterday and they asked me how I manage with that "noise" Smiley all the time. My wife asked me to turn off the Sport mode and the passengers were so happy about it... Smiley

Speaking of outside: This weekend, I went with my daughter in the GTS for brunch. My wife and my son were riding their bicycles. After brunch, on our way home, my son and my wife were cruising down the boardwalk and I passed them, fully accelerating (at around 40-50 kph). Later on, my son and my wife told me that the car is so loud that they felt the tremor on the bikes and they had to stop riding their bikes because the noise was amazingly loud. Smiley I love the GTS. I also had to promise my wife to turn off the Sport mode in our neighborhood since she never realized before how loud it is. I am happy. Smiley

Fuel consumption however is a different story: I can't get the GTS under 20 liters and if I drive full speed on the Autobahn, I see 23-24 liters /100 km. Ouch.

Oil consumption? 4500 km now and one segment just dropped. Amazing for a Porsche V8. My engine runs pretty well, another GTS (he is also a customer at my dealer) lost twice on the Autobahn vs. my GTS, so I managed to get a "good" car. The performance is really not bad, surprisingly especially in the upper speed range. From 0-100 kph, my car needs 6.0 seconds flat (several runs with 5.9, 6.0 and 6.1 seconds). From 0-200 kph however, the car needs 19.6 seconds, which is quite amazing for the Cayenne GTS (Auto Zeitung tested it at 22.6 seconds, AMS I think at 21.8 or so..so my car is really in good shape, everything measured by GPS, not speedo reading). Not sure how scientific my measurements are but the car is definitely running very well for a GTS, so I can't complaint. On the Autobahn, there are rarely cars who pass me (actually it hasn't happened once Smiley).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), 991 Turbo S (ordered), BMW X3 35d (2013)