TB993tt:

Time for a visual - autobahn driving is not particularly dangerous as long as the traffic is light, good weather  and especially if you have 250% vision.Smiley

The more hp you have the more fun it is - Porsche turbos are made for this stuff 

Little clip from my journey last week.

http://youtu.be/yKAumS7Osi8

I am glad that you are one of these drivers who are careful when passing other cars, not passing them at full speed no matter what... Smiley Thanks for joining the video and you really have a fast car there.

A little hint though: Sometimes, some drivers from the middle lane move to the left lane without even looking when a car or truck from the far right lane makes a slight move and/or starts to use the turn signal. Caution...German drivers are used to high speed but sometimes they forget that some are faster than they are. I usually drive only very fast when I pass only one car, not several cars in a row and/or if there aren't cars driving on the far rigth/middle lane at the same time. I learned from experience...

Btw: Sometimes I get the feeling that some drivers move to the left lane on purpose, which is plain stupid. You should also always count in stupidity over here on the Autobahn. I assume you drive with your lights on, which is mandatory (not by law though) if you drive fast on the Autobahn.

Safe driving... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), 991 Turbo S (ordered), BMW X3 35d (2013)