artur777:

Thus, new 991 Turbo S could be really faster than claimed. I expect 0-100 time about 2.8-2.9 secs and 0-200 time about 9.6-9.8 secs. Do you agree?

Smiley I heard that the best time they measured on a stock test car was 0-100 kph in 2.7 and 0-200 kph in 9.5 seconds. Not sure if this is true though and even if it is, this doesn't mean that all 991 Turbo S will be that good. Like you, I actually think that we are going to see 2.9 seconds from 0-100 kph and something around 10 seconds flat (10.1 or maybe even 9.9 seconds) from 0-200 kph.

I heard that Porsche has currently a white 991 Turbo S without any camoflage driving around and this car apparently has a very good performance. Smiley

I am a little bit disappointed that Porsche wasn't currageous enough to offer 2.9 seconds as a factory claim but like I said before, Porsche is very cautious about certain claims because they could bite them in the a.., especially in Europe and especially in Germany (their third largest market). Over here, they actually seem to advertise the low(er) fuel consumption more than the performance. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2012), Mini Cooper S Countryman All4