Conrad2:

Currently configuring my Turbo S and thinking about selecting the new black/red interior with agate grey.  Any thoughts regarding this color combination?  Also, thinking about not getting the Burmester - would this be a mistake?  My hearing is not that great and really wonder if there would be that big a difference for me.

Hey...you stole my color combo. Smiley

Smiley

Agate grey met. and the Black/Carrera Red Bi-color interior is the combo I am going to order if I can finalize the deal.

I actually wanted to go with black but if I choose black, some of the design elements get "lost", so I take a slightly lighter color. The interior is kind of an experiment for me, never had such a flashy interior but I think it is time to get something for exciting, especially since the Turbo S is going to be my fun car.

Burmester? I love it in my Panamera, the sound is amazing but in the much smaller 991 Turbo S, I don't know if it is really that much of a difference vs. Bose. I decided not to order Burmester and I hope I do not regret it. I have Bose in my Cayenne GTS and while there is a difference between Bose and Burmester, it is less obvious than I thought, especially with the kind of music (Dance, Hip Hop, Trap, Electro, R&B, Smooth Jazz, etc.) I'm listening to. Classic music sounds really better with Burmester though. I have a very good hearing and the difference between Bose and Burmester exists but to me, it isn't worth the added price. It also adds weight... Smiley Smiley

Not sure what to do with the sunroof: The glass version is more expensive but also adds black paint in front and back, which kind of makes a nice contrast to the Agate grey metallic color. On the other hand, the regular sunroof is cheaper and probably lighter (no heavy safety glass) and it is no secret that added weight to the roof can actually change a car's handling behavior. Unfortunately I have no idea or information on the weight difference but if the glass roof weights 5 kg or more than the regular roof, I will go for the regular one. Just need to find a way to find out. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2012), Mini Cooper S Countryman All4