Yes, these are the balance of performance tables.

Note: The RSR was given 0.7 bigger restrictors. This means that  more air getting to the engine. The bigger the restrictor size, the more power is given.

Note: The F458 is the only car that is racing with the original sized restrictors.

Note: As I have previously mentioned, the Astons have BoP breaks in every category possible. This is what I am hoping gets corrected before Le Mans.

Independently of all this, Porsche is really showing some disappointing form. To me it has become horribly obvious that the 911 under the current rules (and BoP) is simply not competitive. (This has been the case for the last 2 years). The long-in-the-tooth Mezger simply does not have torque to cope with the big V8's. As someone at Corvette racing said: "They (the ACO) can restrict power (through air restrictors) , but they cant restrict torque".

Porsche has two choices:

1. It asks for a BoP adjustment which will make it competitive ....for a while. The down side of this choice is that the opposition will move on , and with further development on their cars, they will move ahead once again. Porsche will find itself playing the catch-up game once again. A sad state of affairs for a company that once produced the benchmark car for GT racing. The other down side is that its credibility will be shot (at least with the hard core racing fans)

2. It recognizes the 911's limitations. Retires it (at 50 - in car years) to mono make racing and club events (essentially making it a true global privateer customer car), and brings out the mid-engined 960 with a V8 (or Flat 8) that is capable of competing with the current cars in GTE. Porsche needs to place itself at the front of the field again. Let the others play the catch-up game.

Bring on the 960 ASAP.