Of  the 911 variants, the Turbo is all about power the most, even if its already plenty powerfull for most drivers and public roads, still its a dissapointment that Porsche decided to offer with such conservative power figures. The competition sets the mark and the 991TT falls short of that by a long shot.

Thats not to say that it won't be faster and especially more effective than ever, but what is irritating is that on such a Turbocharged engined they could have squeezed a few more HP (nothing outrageous just to match the competition) without breaking a sweat and they decided not to do it, thats what gets most people disspointed IMO. I get the feeling lately that Porsche is getting very cocky from their own success and are starting to think they can get away with anything... I guess they want customers to fork extra for the Turbo S which "coincidently" for the first time they release on the same date as the base TT Smiley

That said I get the feeling the handling improvements will be a huge jump on this 991TT compared to previous generational jumps, and combined with PDK will throw some satisfying figures as well inspite the dissapointing HP figures.

--