RC:
BiTurbo:
KresoF1:

997,2 Turbo S has 700Nm torque and new 991 Turbo S has 700Nm/750Nm with overboost.

Interesting!

Any major updates/upgrades done to the pdk to withstand higher torque ? 800 ~ 950Nm ?

I see where you are going but there is so much electronics involved with the new 991 Turbo/S that tuning is getting pretty pretty difficult...if someone wants to do it right. Everything is connected now...electronically and any mess-up can have serious consequences.

Latest 0-100 kph number is below 3 seconds for the 991 Turbo S, this car is going to be quite impressive. Also finally, Porsche decided to widen the power gap between the regular Turbo and the Turbo S.

Yes, top speed will be somehow limited (I actually heard about 320 kph for the Turbo S, not 315) but PDK gear ratio will be pretty short (with the exception of the last gear according to rumors), so the car will have a fantastic 0-100 kph and probably 0-200 kph performance. Turbo S is set at under 10 seconds flat from 0-200 kph as far as I heard but real life performance should be around 9.5 seconds if rumors are true.

Again...rumors but sooner or later, we will have more details.

320 kph is fine with me, but it wouldn't hurt to have access to 800Nm+ in a 911 with advanced awd system and pdk smiley it could replace my GTS in the next 3 years, if it can handle another 100Nm+  Smiley otherwise I have to wait for the upcoming Cayenne with PDK?  + Turbo Smiley