Lars997:

I have to say the GT3 looks the most boring in this list! Even the new A-Class AMG looks kind of more "modern" yes Not that I dont like the GT3.... but it's just not rocking after seeing this list of ultra-modern car design!

Lars,

that is an interesting proposition... but seriously? The A-class, that used to trip over when any four-legged animal would appear on the street is now supposed to be the main rival for the BMW 1-series? And to underline that message, they place a hideous wing on the roof joined by some aftermarket rims with fake center lock bolts? Hm...

The GT3, in my personal opinion, is perfectly designed to encourage existing customers to upgrade while still retaining the coherence with the previous generation. I even find it to be more aggressively styled than its predecessor... and Porsche was seldom about flashy styling.

This is the comment of Daniel Simon about the Lamborghini Ve... Vo... Vhatever...

Lets take the magic of the name "Lamborghini" out of the equation and lets look at the 'Veneno' super car with neutral eyes, as you would find it in a design book. I find that a brand with such high value is responsible to promote sophistication to the public, and not encourage - or for that matter 'legalize' - outrageous surfacing to young designers.

860598_618762524806480_1823062456_o.jpg