Quote:
nberry said:
The dealer profit margin on a base Porsche is around 10,000. With options the profit margin increases. This car has many options. Also, dealers generate sales with the hope of increasing allocation and allocation goals. Many 997's will be tuned in to purchase TT's or GT3. There will be plenty of used 997's for sale which will have an impact on discounting of new 997's. It is reasonable to expect further discounting.

Because I disagree with your opinion I should not participate on this board?

I will follow whatever rules the board members decide is appropriate. If we are here to deify Porsche, I will comply. If on the other hand, the rules allow for criticism and serious debate on all sport cars I will gladly engage in the lively discourse. Either way I will play by whatever they decree.

BTW, I am not lobbying for anyone to buy a Ferrari. It is the last thing I would want. I try to tell it like it is and as I know it. Like everyone else on this board, sometimes I am wrong (no I am not fat, unmarried and balding) and learn from it unlike some people who post here. Because I have issue with Porsche should not cause anyone undue concern or angst. It is all part of a chat site. You can bash Ferrari all you like and I will take the time to read each and every post hoping to learn from them.

Quintessential troll comments. All trolls obey explicit board rules just enough to not be banned and bust balls. You left out your short and unattractive. If you're short and unattractive, that would explain a lot.