So disappointing. For me Michelin are the best, period. Official rating are IMO as much driven by technical as business. Good for Dunlop and Pirelli but a big shame for Michelin. I work quite a bit with the boys from clermont ferrand in motorsport and they are excellent and yes N rating is slightly over rated to say the least. 

The supersport was developed amongst other cars on the Carrera GT so I didn't think twice before fitting them, incidentally by Porsche reading, hence almost approved by Porsche. 

Same for Laferrari, huge disappointment it comes on shit pirellis. The first thing I will do is fit it with supersports which it turns out fit the exact same dimension. Also exactly the same dimensions as the ones on the Carrera GT. 

but i have a bigger problem on my 4.0, I destroyed my cup tyres on my last trackday and now I will drive it on slicks so I looked for supersports on 19' for road driving but they don't do that size! Damn! So I've ordered a set of Goodyear in slightly smaller width than OEM, should be interesting but mostly more fun to drive (less grip, earlier traction breakaway).