SportCarGroup:

Because after all, GT3 is a sports car. When I drive with a baby in a car, I don't drive like I like to drive, I drive as I should because of double safety reason. When I drive such a car as GT3, I want be able to drive it like GT3 should be driven.

So when you drive such a car in the city with pedestrians walking around, across an avenue near a school zone, in a busy intercity road, etc... you drive it like its meant to be drive? cause if so, either you a danger to traffic safety, your definition of driving a GT3 how its meant to be driven varies vastly from my definition....

A GT3 can be driven like its supposed to when its appropiate and the time to do so, and being a street car that it is and the sportcar nuts that we are, can also be driven like a street car in other ocasions instead of having to drive a boring sedan.

Look at the picture fo that GT2 with the rear child seat, that tells me that the driver is such a sportcar fan that he wants to drive a sportcar like a GT2 even when need to take his child to school for example. If he were a poseur, then he would be worried about the "image" of a rear seat on the car instead.

--