Adam2S:

I dont get it - why cant the GT3 have an option for 4 seats, BOSE, no wing or any other option that can be found on other 991 models?  Why does offering these as an option damage or dilute the GT3 in anyway as long as the base car is setup to be the ultimate drivers feedback track/road hybrid?

At the end of the day these should be just options - if you want to spec you car with clubsport and no luxuries with an extreem bias for track then good on you, thats all good. But if another person wants to spec his with 4 seats, BOSE and no wing then what harm does it do to those who dont want that setup?

Used buyers can then just buy the one thats setup for their preference...  I fail to see why options damage the purity of GT3 as long as the basics of the car are "right".

Your car already exists champ! Its called a Carrera S. It offers everything you require and if you like, for a small fee, I'm sure they'll even stick a GT3 badge on the back... Why rape a track focused GT3 to create a boulevard cruiser? Think about it...

Its like saying I want an Aventador but would prefer Galardo doors on it as I don't like scissor type doors on it... wtf?