Futch:
Gnil:

Futch, now tell us what made you switch from the 918 to the Ferrari ?  Like this the car does not look like a ' must have' .

Now you see why I've ordered mine in black, in reality, the car looks spectacular, the side and rear are gorgeous but the front is too aggressive. The interior is awesome.

The 918 is gorgeous but heavy and complexe. And they're making too many. My prediction is that it will crash in value. at 500k euros, it could be interesting. But by then, the new 458 competitor could be out, this will be the car to get imo.

That plus the fact I was treated like a meaningfull scumbag when I ordered my Cayenne diesel sealed the deal. I'm not asking for the moon but from someone who owns more than twenty Porsches, a 1% discount would have been nice.

Futch, I reckon its all down to the dealership, i have vowed never to go back to OPC Reading which I reckon your layalty stands. I tried ordering a car from them and they refused any sort of discount whatsoever, I took my business to Silverstone and they gave me a hefty discount on a car that hasnt been released yet.

I have ordered 3 cars fromthem and they always treat me like a jewel ! Also bear in mind that OPC reading is under Porsche GB while Silverstone is under Sytner Group