nberry:

Dan Neil has an article on the Aventador Roadster in yesterday's WSJ if you are seriously interested. I cannot see paying close to $500,000 for the car.

Since I'm good friends with some Lambo owners that have connections with the dealer, they can slash at least $10k+ for me (not going to mention the exact amount Smiley) I'm also a coupe fan not a roadster. The problem is the long wait almost 1 - 1.5 year Smiley

I read a lot of reviews about how bad the Ceramic Brakes were on the Gallardo, which isn't true and I can say it is very close to Porsche's CCB when it comes to emergeny stops. 10/10 Smiley

I actually hate Ferrari sales people for acting like bunch of snobs, since all they were interested in was what kinda car I was driving at the moment and if I ever owned a super/sport cars before, I told them a Toyota Land Cruiser Smiley (Planned to put down a deposit on 599 GTO in 2011) is it worth paying close to $500k+ for a 599 with extra 40hp and shooting exhaust flames that looks identical to the standard 599 GTB with minor tweaks ? what about the I'll set myself on fire in the middle of nowhere ? $500k with the risk of my engine decided to set itself on fire and rude sales people, no thank you Smiley

I'm glad I walked away and didn't bother to pull out my cheque book. I salute them for saving me a lot of $$$ and ended up buying a car that has been flawless since the day it showed up including the outdated stick shift which has almost  become extinct (dinosaur tech?) Smiley

Decisions will be made when the 991 GT3 RS / GT2 teasers start leaking on the net, but then again I can't get rid of my 7GT2 cause it's perfect in every way and hasn't betrayed me since 2008 Smiley