Quote:
EricAlain said:

Buying and Driving a Porsche is a personal experience and I believe it is very difficult to draw a general rule.

So far my experience has been excellent ...

My first encounter with a Porsche sales person was many years ago in Paris. I was completely broke and was driving a banger ... The guy was very nice, he spent time with me explaining me many things .... I asked for a brochure and apologized that I will not a potential buyer any time soon .... He told me, no problem and added I will be driving a Porsche sooner than I think ....

Then few years later, when I was fully ready to really treat myself, I went to Braman (West Palm Beach, FL) and the sales guy was an absolute arrogant AssXXXle. I was so disappointed that I went to Champion (Pompano Beach, FL) and I met Larry a great guy, who has now become a friend of mine ... Everytime I go to Florida I make sure I swing by Champion to see Larry...

My lastest experience was at the Porsche Levallois Center in Paris and the sales guy was extremely nice ....

Bottom line much more very enjoyable experiences than bad ones .... but here again impossible to draw a general conclusion ...because after all, we are all humans.

PS : Driving my Porsche is still for me the best medecine .... when I'm down or depressed driving the car even just around the block is such a pleasurable experience that I don't see myself NOT driving a Porsche.

I agree.

I have had nothing but excellent rapport with my local Porsche dealership.

And I use my 996TTS as "tonic," especially after a hard day at work. Indeed, last night, I didn't finish my work day until 9:00pm, but I was able to jump into my car and blast around town for 20 minutes with some nice accelerations onto the highway at full throttle-sure, having 600HP to play with helped out! It relaxed me nicely after I returned home.