reginos:

I doubt this car will be a success. Like all FIAT Group products (except Ferrari) it is bound to have a hard time on the market. I was in Switzerland, Germany and Austria last week and I don't remember seeing anything from FIAT, except a few 500..........and one F12 in Zurich.

The Italian car industry sucks and I actually don't understand why??? They had such great products and they could really make good cars but apparently they don't care or what happened to Fiat and Co.???

I also don't get the Maserati strategy at all. The prices are too high, the performance is not competitive. I also would have started to use Alfa Romeo and Lancia to target Audi and BMW customers with attractive and powerful models, maybe even somehow involving Ferrari technology for marketing reasons but hey, who am I to tell them what to do?!

Apparently the Fiat Group is happy with one successful brand...Ferrari. And now also Chrysler. Smiley

Sorry, I don't get Fiat anymore. At all.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2012), Mini Cooper S Countryman All4