Guys, I think you can't really see "through" the design of the 4C. This is not the same clean design as on the 8C, which I like btw.. The 4C is some sort of mini car with a very over styled design approach. I bet that if you see this car in reality, you will hate it.  I still doubt the 850 kg and the 981S price tag but maybe Alfa Romeo wants to make a point, thus offering this car as some sort of statement for future products.

To be honest, I don't know why the Italians are going the wrong way for such a long time now: Looking at the past 10 years of Lancia, Alfa Romeo and even Fiat, I am shocked how bad their products have been. Fiat was a leader when I was young...the Fiat Uno was the car of young people in Europe, the Uno Turbo was amazing. Same goes to the Fiat Ritmo Abarth 130TC for example or where are cars like the Lancia Delta HF Integrale or the Lancia Thema 8 32? Where are cars like the Alfa Romeo Spider? Sorry but for me, Alfa Romeo is dead. Like Blackberry and Nokia. 

The only clever decision Fiat has made so far, is buying in into Chrysler. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2012), Mini Cooper S Countryman All4