Milanno:

Additional questions: 
- Is it smaller than Enzo?
- Do you have more than 3 colors available (maybe Tailor program)? 
- Have you seen any resemblance in interior with 458/FF/F12?
- Do you have that magical KERS button on steering wheel :)

- The press have already confirmed it rides on the same wheelbase as the Enzo, but dimensionally, the body is shorter and more compact. To me, this is a good thing. It seemed as if the after the F40, the Hyper Car range was beginning to suffer from model bloat, although I am curious to see how they fit both a V12 and all the KERS electronics and motors in a smaller package while managing the cooling demands.

- I wouldn't expect much. Ferrari's top tier hyper car has also served as a primer of the design direction the rest of the brand will take in the near future.

@ Futch, Congratulations on being one of the few fortunate souls on this Earth to be able to have seen the car, let alone allowed to put a deposit down and own one.

I would only add that black, as you know, is the most difficult paint color to maintain. Every chip, mar, scratch, dust, dirt, and ding in the clear coat shows up with enhanced visibility. Until chemists figure out how to create self healing paint and clear coat with a Teflon additive, I have personally sworn off black colored vehicles.