I measure mine every time before I go out for a ride and adjust the pressure accordingly. However, that plays havoc with the resulting measures given out by the tire pressure monitoring system, if you have one on your car.

It's too bad Porsche doesn't make up a printed table with the required pressure at different temperatures, for when the tires have achieved a temperature equal to that of the surrounding air. That should not be too difficult, as I think the formula is (P1 times V1)/T1 = (P2 times V2)/T2, where P1 = desired pressure, V1 = actual internal volume of the tire, and T1 = temperature of the air in the tire. That could be the standard level recommended by Porsche at the stated temperature of 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Porsche can calculate that base number, (P1 times V1)/T1. Unless the tire volume changes significantly (less likely for 18 and 19 inch tires), that volume could be the same for V2. Then with the actual air temperature, you can easily solve for the pressure level (P2) consistent with the recommended pressure at 68 degrees Fahrenheit (or 20 Celsius).

Of course, they might have to recalculate the table for each wheel style, if the internal volume varies when a tire is mounted. It might also be likely that different manufacturers' tires hold different volumes of air, given a specific wheel. Jim