Whoopsy:

The knob was at 'Sport'. I do notice the other suspension button on the other side, didn't touch it though. So that's what that button is for?

The road is question is a major artery road that I travel 3 times a week, so it's a good test on a daily driving ability of a car. Think the city ran out of money maintaining it because they refuse to install fare gates on public transit, they didn't think people would NOT pay to get on the trains. Idiots. 

Whoopsy,

From  what you wrote about your Ferrari test drive, I see that you have already decided on your choice. You made the right choice on your behalf.

However, I would like to clear about suspension thing on 458. The car has magnaride suspension system with 3 settings (comfort-sport-race). You have comfort setting in "WET" mode; sport setting in "SPORT"; race setting in "RACE-TC OFF-CST OFF" setting. However, you can de-couple the suspension setting to comfort in all modes except "WET". 458 in sport feels/rides better than my ex-997.1 Carrera S w/sports chassie. You can still put the car in comfort setting, though. So I disagree with you about your Porsche suspension comparison with 458Smiley

--

ONUR

THE BEST CAR EVER smiley

11 E92 M3 CP - 09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)