nberry:

Christian, in all seriousness I fear for your safety. I am pretty sure you are a good driver but based on some of your posts I believe you take unnecessary risks. If a M3 was following me on a slippery mountain pass road I could give a rats ass whether he passed me or stayed on my rear. My first and only concern would be for my safety and those in the car with me.

On a track it would be different.

I went there to have some fun, on purpose. I know the Riedbergpass pretty well and I know my limits. You cannot drive at high speeds there(too many curves) and driving the road up is really quite safe. On the other hand, I've seen some cars racing down the road, I would have never done that at these speeds and especially because there was still some snow on the wet road.

Another complaint I have to make about other drivers (incl. my M3 "friend" behind me): What about a clean driving line? Don't people know how to keep one anymore. Almost every car I saw actually moved more or less to the other lane in curves, pretty dangerous.

Nick, thanks for your concern but I am back...safe and sound, ain't I? Smiley

Smiley

Btw: The most fun I actually had that day was watching a tractor pulling out a small RV out of the snow. My son took some photos but he accidentally pushed out the SD card, so...no photos (just the ones I took from my GTS). Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2012), Mini Cooper S Countryman All4