Upsa:

Not only a "good family man" a great compliment, it is also the best way to live in this world. Good family, good work, and good health are all a man needs. We all have that. Dont see your pointless little bickerings about kids & this n that, thats all bullshit, we all have enough money to buy (lease for RC) the cars we need. Now I dont like the flashy italian stuff not the pompous english (now owned by Indian) cars....I like German cars, BMW for business & porsche for play. My dad gets chauffered in a Merc and so for me its always been an old mans car, & Audi = boring (for me)

So RC, stop ranting on the board and take a few deep breaths and introspect....you will see the answer. But since I am already evolved I can tell you what you need to think about:

- Cayanne GTS - Work

= Panamera TS -  parties, family trips

- BMW x3 - wife

- 991 GTS2 or turbo S - private toy for quiet solo drives and therapeutically derived uninhibited driving pleasure.....the best time a man has in a car

Think about it my confused German buddy

Yes...this would be the perfect garage for me, no doubt about it.

There are only two problems here: My garage fits only four cars (resizing it isn't an option), it is already full and even if a spot will be come available when the Mini goes, a garage queen (a fun car for a couple of days per year) doesn't make sense. I had one, a 997 RUF 550 and you could count the days I was driving it per year on both hands. Does this make sense? Way too expensive.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2012), Mini Cooper S Countryman All4