Targa Tim:

I have a better idea.

I think RC should start driving a smart car to work, park right in front of his office. (Don't worry about it being slow, as he still has his PTS).indecision

His business will then grow so fast that he will take an early retirement.

He will have so much money that he will not have to decide which Porsche to get, as he will just buy the whole dealership.angel

Funny...I had a Smart as a delivery car but I hated it. Absolutely hated it. The Smart is not a car, it is an abomination of a car or like Walter Röhrl calls it: A motorized wheelchair which should have a sensor which deactivates it once it exits the city. Smiley He also said that he would rather hang himself than driving a Smart. I couldn't agree more. The Smart was fun for the first couple of days but afterwards...horrible.

Back to topic: To be honest, I don't really care what my customers think of me, unless it would be related to bad work and services, which would be hurtful. However, people have a choice, I do not offer a unique service and whenever people have too many choices, you need to be careful about their perception.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, BMW X3 35d, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4