RC:
bigbuzuki:

RC, it sounds too complicated to live in that envious community. Sounds like its time to move to another community where you can have your 911's and be happy. Smiley

Life is too short to be living for your envious customers and neighbours. Smiley

People want to hear that you are miserable, this is when they sympathize with you. When my parents had health problems and my customers found out about it, they came much more often to my business, usually just for talking but they also bought something. If I tell them that everything is OK and my family is OK too, you should see the disappointment in some of their faces.

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, BMW X3 35d, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4

I can relate to this, I really can.

Just an example, the past 20yr none of my clients have ever said to me, wow, we love your car. However, the wife does not give a monkeys about cars but she goes and buys herself what she calls a sensible car, its a Vauxhall Zafira, absolutely thousands of them on our UK roads. All the clients state to her how lovely her car is and that she must be so happy. I just cannot work it out, if it was something high end she would not have received any compliments at all.

RC is correct, the envious want to see you skint, driving an old banger and generally not doing to well. The world is a crawl strange place.

--

throt

"I didn't do it"