Wonderbar:

This has probably been mentioned, RC,  but at least in the U.S., TPM is standard on the Cayenne GTS.

And BTW, I love the color combo on your possible car....

TPM is only standard on the Cayenne Turbo and Turbo S in Germany. Smiley

I just don't get it: TPM should be standard on all Porsche models, this is a safety feature for god's sake.

Also, try to comprehend this: The Cayenne GTS my dealer offers has a retractable trailer hitch but no PTV. The trailer hitch would be easily retrofittable, PTV can't be retrofitted. Where is the logic in that? Also, the GTS has a fully carbon interior incl. illuminated carbon door sills but again...no PTV? Smiley

A Cayenne GTS and a Turbo should have TPM, PDCC and PTV as standard options. Or at least dealers should get their options right when they spec cars for their dealer stock.

I just checked a couple of new and used offers from other German dealers and I noticed that many GTS and Turbo lack PDCC and TPM(GTS) and only a very few have PTV. I just don't get it. On the other hand, most of these cars are loaded with full leather options or for example a TV module. The last time I had a TV module in the car, I watched maybe 5 minutes TV...within a period of 3 years. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, BMW X3 35d, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4