reginos:

Understandable.

Unfortunately, you cannot make a 911 even your weekend car because on weekends  your wife and children ride with you and a 911 is not adequate for that.

It only remains for you to wait until your children grow up around 16 years when they won't want to join you on weekends. But that's in some years from now.

You got it. Smiley

Right now, the Cayenne GTS seems to be the candidate of my choice but I will know for sure in a day or two.

Why the GTS? Main reasons: Sporty chassis incl. PDCC, very nice exhaust/engine sound (close to C63), very nice interior (GTS package with red stitching, full carbon, etc.) and lower GTS just looks sportier.

Why not the Turbo? Softer ride, exhaust/engine sound not much different to my PTS, no PDCC, high fuel consumption in city and at top speed, interior black in black without anything special.

Why not the S Diesel? Softer ride, exhaust/engine sound worse than Turbo, performance worse than GTS.

I think I got it all figured out, now I just need to see how I deal with the lack of TPM. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, BMW X3 35d, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4