I seem to be picking up the bad habit of Greg, ie disappearing for a while then return, except I don't disappear for long. haha.

Nice to see Jason came back on board, one of the reason I want to be active again.

For those that are interested, I still have the Turbo S, B7 and the X6M although the X6M is on life support as I have ordered a G63 as it's replacement.

One of the reasons I am back is I want some input in deciding a purchase between a 458 or a MP4-12C.

There are pros and cons on either, e.g. I like the gull wing doors on the Mac, the rarity of the Mac but that's also a cons as there is no local dealer, the closest one is on the other side of the continent so servicing would be an issue. Ferrari has a local dealer so that would not be an issue. Subjectively the 458 has a MUCH better exhaust sound. Availability is also in the 458's favor, but only for the coupe version as the spider version would equal that playing field. All out performance would not be an issue, I can never go NEAR the top speed, and my Turbo S will eat either one for breakfast lunch and dinner on acceleration, especially from 0. I have sat in both, the 458 SEEMS to be a little more comfortable but not enough to really make a difference, but I kinda dislike the busy busy steering wheel in the 458 yet not enough to DQ it.

The new car is going to be a toy, an expensive toy that I will be giving myself for birthday. wasn't really planning for it but the tax Nazi changed my decision, they are going to raise the car tax another 3%, I didn't want to contribute more money to supply drugs and alcohol to the bums so I decided to buy something before the new tax kicks in.

There are multiple members who has both cars so I am eager to see what advices they have.