crayphile:
watt:

Crayphile,

Excellent stuff, are you still happy with the car? You comments on taking your daily corners ten mph faster is very telling to me, and your comment about its greater stability in the rain.  I drive my cars five days per week and on long runs in wet, gravel and dirt so I find your comments quite comforting as I prepare to order a mcl spider, any updates appreciated.

Cheers watt

Watt  - you will not be disappointed  - it is a consummate all round performer that you can use every day eitther in a relaxed or aggresive fashion depending on your mood / road conditions. I have had no mechanical reliability issues so far. McLaren might actually get round to fixing the IRIS system in the mext month or so  along wiht the free power upgrade. I suspect I will get the Spider in due course as well. Be careful with the colour choice as I think the light greys etc do not work well on it at all.

Thanks,

normally I would order silver since the car will be dirty even washed once a week. I can see that black and perhaps white work well, maybe dark blue. What colours would you recommend? The orange makes me too visible when ignoring speed limits by large margins:)