Sorry to hear that, Upsa.

I wouldn't worry though: I actually think that the VW Group wants to establish their own dealerships in India and for the larger cities like Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore, it would make sense and it would really benefit the customers. This way, Porsche would maintain their quality standards in India. I could be wrong but for a start, this would be the way I'd go in India.

Speaking of the Panamera: Yes, it grows on you. However, for India, I would probably choose the Cayenne and especially the GTS (the Turbo may have issues with lower quality fuel, just saying...).

The 991 is a very nice Porsche but not really suited if you have kids. I had to learn this the hard way with my former 997 Carrera GTS Cab, which I returned to Porsche Financial after only one year, switching to a Panamera Turbo S, especially because of the kids. In a very limited way, I actually regret it not to have gone for the Cayenne Turbo Powerkit but I really love my Panamera, so I just should move on. Smiley The luggage room on the Panamera however is very limited, this should be very clear to you before you choose this model.

Maybe you should re-think your decision. Porsche will be around in India, especially in the larger populated areas, so I doubt that any legal battle would affect customers directly.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4