Try this again...

@sfo, yes lowering the passenger side window does help, but for various reasons don't like driving with it down.  One being when the person next to me has just had an expensive hair cut or spent long hours getting her hair right I get yelled at for messing it up!  Even driving around with my window down gets some evil stares.

@ Reginos, it's pretty slow speeds where the issue can be felt, say 40-60mph.  Of course at higher speeds it gets even worse.  Never really thought of it as a safety risk?  Interesting side note, all track days here in the states I've been on require you to have both windows down when on the track.

@ J. Seven, the Lambo didn't feel any faster than my 991 (I'm certain a LP-560 would), and for whatever reason expected it be more edgy and 'vibrant'.  Unlike Captain Slow, it didn't give me the fizz.  The steering was pretty lifeless and could tell it was AWD.  It's not a bad car, just not what I look for in a car.  It certainly out performs my 911 in terms of noise.  Sport exhaust sounds great on my car, but it can't compare to the V10 with the roof down on the Lambo.   Had a similar experience with an R8, very good car, but at least for me not as involving as a 911.