Here is a little update on my order:

It has been almost 5 months since I put my order. I have been very quiet during this period. BUT last week my 458 had been in production and last Monday, it came out of the factory. Yesterday, I received the invoice with VIN. Tomorrow I'll wire the money. Hopefully, by the end of next week, the truck will pick-up the car from the dealer to bring it here.

When I get the VIN number, I checked the car data from the Factory, with the help of my friend. Surprisingly, a mistake was made during putting the order. I had ordered grigio chiaro stitching (STC2) on cuoio leather but regret not getting beige chiaro. However, when I checked the specs of my car from the factory, I learned that the car comes with beige chiaro stitching indecision I don't know how it happened. I did specify the car with Michelin tires and it even came with those tires but it has been a mistake with stitching and it comes out a good surprise.

So, finally I have come the final part of the waiting period. :)

--

ONUR

WAITING FOR THE BEST CAR EVER smiley

11 E92 M3 CP - 09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)