MKSGR:
Ferdie:
McLaren´s challenge to start from scratch might have been one of their strong points actually since they were not forced to build upon existing chassis, drivetrain or suspension technology. 

Well, I am not sure...

Steering: Porsche GT models are more precise, more direct, just more refined

Brakes: Porsche GT models are more precise, more direct, just more refined

Suspension: Porsche GT models are more precise, more direct, just more refined

The McLaren's electronics (gear-box, variable suspension) constantly change the characteristics of the car - even in difficult situations, like fast bends. Thus, the McLaren does not quite give you a reliable feed-back.

It is comfortable, though. And PDK is also nice. And I like the design Smiley

I don't want to act like a McLaren expert after one drive.  But I have to stay their steering is very 'refined' but not the same feedback as a Porsche GT car, same with suspension.  The Mclaren is planted like no car i have driven before.  It is a funny thing, I always felt suspension could be rated as your willingness to drive a car fast into a bend (i.e. the faster the better the suspension).  The Mclaren makes me rethink that.  I think I (or anyone for that matter) could drive the Mclaren faster into a bend than they ever imagined.  But after driving my car subsequent to the Mclaren, I am not sure my rating system works (or at least I should say that the two don't equal fun anymore).  Who knows? I have to say, when I am in my car and it is sticking to a corner but I can feel the weight slightly shifting, I get giddy with excitement and adrenaline rushes.