MKSGR:
RC:
I really like the new F12, I can't help it. Actually I think I would rather go for this one instead of the Aventador. Of course I cannot afford either of them but if I had to make a choice, it would be the F12 right now. Looking at how much the F12 costs and that I could probably get another two F12 for the money of a 918, I don't know...just saying... Smiley

WIthout knowing Futch's answer yet - my feeling is that the F12 looks much better on paper than behind the wheel. This is just based on my experiences with the 599GTB (which Futch also owned). These cars have a lot of power and high-tech features but they are way too heavy and their setup is just not perfect for enthusiasts who look for precision and performance at the same time. Of course, I have not driven the F12 yet - thus, the aforementioned is more like an educated guess at this point in time. I am very interested in what Futch thinks about this topic Smiley

Same here Markus, I haven't driven one yet. 

The FF is a great GT, very fast, very comfy, very very thirsty and feels lighter than its weight would suggest. But modern Ferraris are still too digital for me in terms of driving, the chassis are great but it's the steering that feels too disconnected from the experience. Apparently they have addressed that with the 599 GTO, even my HGTE to a certain extend what slightly better than the standard car. 

In a car like the FF or the California, it's absolutely fine, but the 458 deserves a better steering. I hope the F12 addresses that but from what I've read from the press, it doesn't.

My 599 was great Markus, I drove 30000 km with it and lost a fortune when I part exchanged it. A Great GT, but not adapted to the Alps (I sold it after an alpine trip actually) and too thirsty (250km in sports driving and it would 500km on a the motorway at 125 kmh, yeah great...).

I exchanged it for an Alfa 8C Spider, best sounding modern car, achingly beautiful and actually fun to drive. It was the right thing to do to as they seem to have stabilised in value.