Something else...the Porsche wireless handset for the PCM integrated phone (bluetooth). It works quite well, it connects extremely fast to the PCM system and what is really impressive is signal strength when using a separate SIM card in the PCM system, very good phone.

foto11.jpg

A small performance update: The car has only 1600 km, not really perfectly run in yet (it should get to it's full potential between 5000 and 10000 km). After filling up the fuel tank, I did three "calibration" runs with the Performance Box, all three from 0 to 160 kph but without launch control (I don't want to use launch control yet before I pass 3000 km).

The average time was 8.8 seconds, which is nothing really special but considering the low mileage, the full tank and the fact that I didn't use launch control, it is quite OK.

Oh, I also noticed that I was doing these runs in Sport mode instead of Sport Plus mode but I'm not sure this really makes a difference.

Hoping to hit 8 seconds flat when the car is run in and when using launch control and Sport Plus mode.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4