M3ike:

Your welcome. I have been driving the CSL since 2006 and the car is an icon.

The tyres make a big difference the car was built around the Cup tyres. They will transform the car, much more precise, direct and higher grip levels.

Regarding suspension I know I sound like a broken record but I had custom Bilstein fitted by Black Falcon and it was superb. When Frank Stippler drove my car on the Ring he liked in very much and preferred it to the KW Clubsport as my car felt like a race car. Currently BF also has 2 CSL running in V6 at the VLN so they know a thing or two. I can get you in touch if you like.

Sorry for OT but I will be taking part in the new RCN next Saturday the Ring and then go to the 24 hours of Spa, maybe you are there.

Enjoy your CSL

Mike

I also feel the CSL should be driven on its Cup tyres, that said, I was impressed with the grip offered by the Supersports, on a wet trackday at Spa they should be fantastic imo.

If you say custom Bilsteins, do you mean custom springs on PSS10, or custom damping as well? If they could arrange different springrates for my PSS10, that would indeed be great. Smiley I was considering fitting a beefier front ARB to counteract the softer damping on the Nordschleife, but I was -rightly- told that this would only induce understeer.

I was -and still am- planning to go take a look at the 24h of Spa, I wanted to pay a visit to Futch who's competing with AF Corse. If the weather stays OK, I will be there. At Le Mans we nearly floated out of our tents so if it rains I might take a rain check.