Sidney:

Sry ... Off topic:

Hi!

Your wife can't use a iPhone? ... HELLO ... I saw babys using the iPhone on Youtube .... What's happened to your wife?

Just kidding

Gregor

My wife hates touch screens for whatever reason. She has an iPad for almost a year now (first iPad 1, now iPad 2) and she loves using it for reading news in the evening but otherwise, this is it. She tried an iPhone for a couple of days and  hated it, she also dropped it a couple of times because she is always in a hurry. Her Blackberry is full of dents...she drops it at least once a day, so the iPhone isn't for her, especially not the iPhone 4 or 4S with the glass back. Smiley

Both of my kids have an iPhone, so you are right but apparently my wife needs to wait for the first MIL specs iPhone. Smiley

Funny side story: We have touch controls in our bath room (shower, lavatory, toilet) and sometimes, when she is tired, she really gets mad at them (and at me for getting this stuff... Smiley).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S (at Porsche right now), BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4