savvy:

What I am reading here seems to boil down to two views:

1. I am the man Porsche AG wants me to be. I do what I am told. I fear all unknowns and fear drives my life. My primary concern is to attempt offload of any and all imagined risks, any financial cost is acceptable in this pursuit. Masters are to be obeyed.

2. I am my own man. I seek to follow my passion. Kool-Aid is my least favorite drink. I will avoid paying the Porsche Tax at every opportunity. I am driven to seek the best of what life has to offer and refuse to be fueled by irrational fears.

Some people fear freedom and seek to be controlled. From a psychological perspective I understand the concept.

@savvy: I understand and respect your view but, for reasons I have already explained regarding how Porsche GB handles its contractual terms, I don't share it. However, your post is condescending and insults the intelligence of people who think differently from you.

--

997.1 C2S
 GT Silver/Cocoa, -20mm/LSD, PSE, short shifter, SportDesign rims, Zuffenhausen pickup, BMW Z4 2.5i Roadster Sterling Grey/Red