easy_rider911:

DC, just a well-intentioned suggestion, you need IMvHO to play about with the weight distribution of your 911 a bit more before making your final judgement. It's addictive to be able to play around with the laws of physics and there's more scope for that in a 62:38 weight distribution car :)

Smiley

I enjoyed the comment of a reader in a car magazine recently. He was fascinated of how some people were drifting in a 911 during a show event. He also owned one and he never got his to go even slightly sideways...and he tried. Smiley Well...if I read stuff like this, I have to wonder if this is the right car for this person. I went sideways many many times in all my 911, incl. the recently returned (lease ended) Carrera GTS Cab and I can't say that I always planned on doing that. Smiley So yes, it is easy but of course you need to turn PSM completely off or at least be in Sport Plus mode.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S (at Porsche right now), BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4