SoCal Alan:

A level that he might understand, yes.

I am very careful about calling people names and/or insulting them in public. The reason? If I do so, the risk of the whole thing blowing up and getting involved in a physical fight, is very high and I could be in big trouble. I have a professional fight training (my "sport") which is considered by german law a "weapon". So if I hit the guy back, even in self defense, I have to prove to the law enforcement/court that I did that in self defense and that I applied only the necessary force to achieve that task. It is a very tricky situation, so I have to be very very careful what I do because since I don't know my adversary, he could be a sissy or a trained fighter too. Since I can't  know that, I have to be careful and if he is a pro, I am in real danger if I hold back when the fight starts.

To make it short: This "level" is out of the question for me, I cannot get involved in a physical fight in public, I would do that only to protect my family.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S (at Porsche right now), BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4