ALDO:
RC:

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys about my average fuel consumption over the past 700 km or so (mixed city/Autobahn driving incl. Vmax): 16.9 liters / 100 km. I am not joking. I can't believe it myself. I always drive in Sport or Sport Plus mode but due to the high torque figure in the lower rev range, I don't really need to accelerate too much to get a proper result. Maybe this makes a differences vs. my C63 AMG Coupe...average fuel consumption so far in the 19.x liters /100 km range.

Oh...the car has the automatic start stop function...deactivated. I wonder if I can have it deactivated in my car too but I guess this is exclusive to Porsche employees. Oh boy, are they lucky. The automatic start stop function always drove me mad in some loaners I had in the past during vacations in Europe.

It is possible - just tell your dealer.

Coding doesn't seem to work on latest cars but I will try as soon as my car arrives.  Apparently the start stop automatic is now part of the pollution certification, this is why it is mandatory (I tried to order the car without PDK & auto start stop option but the system doesn't permit it anymore).

Keep your fingers crossed... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S (at Porsche right now), BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4