JimFlat6:

That is a terrific review.

For someone whose daily life is spent thinking and speaking in German, has a wife, children, a business to run with customers, employees and vendors needing attention, a internet forum to deal with, investments to watch, a trouble prone Porsche dealer and having had to get into close communication with the Porsche Factory about the lateness of a new car delivery etc... You have had a very busy time! How you find time to do it all is amazing. Impressive really.

To take time out to write up such a excellent review in English so soon with all of that you have going on is appreciated.kiss

Has your happy neightbor seen the White Beast yet? smiley

Smiley Smiley

No, my neighbor is on vacation. Maybe it is better this way... Smiley

Unfortunately my kids had some friends over yesterday (we still have a school vacation over here) and my wife promised that I would drive them home, she forgot that I left my C63 at the dealer till the evening.

So I had to drive home the kids in this car and some of the parents saw me in it too...not really something I wanted. We are usually very careful how we "expose" ourselves with friends and/or parents of our kids' friends, so it wasn't really OK yesterday. One of the kids even insisted to walk home, which kind of made me feel bad. Apparently she felt intimidated by the huge car, her mother drives a VW Lupo. Smiley On the other hand, one of the boys asked me if I could drive around a little bit, he apparently enjoyed the ride. Smiley

These are actually the only moments I feel bad about such a car but I guess I knew that before... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S (at Porsche right now), BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4