irehab:

Sold my white 997.2 4s cab fully loaded for a white 991 Luxor beige, brown top base cab. Car is nicely equipped with PDK, premium package, 20 inch sport wheel, Bose, but no PASM, PSE, Sportchrono, all of which my previous 997.2 had. But guess what, this car is so much better than my previous loaded car. The car feels so much more agile, close to mid engine, exhaust note sounds better even without PSE. The engine likes to revv, I don't miss PASM at all, the ride quality is almost on a Panamera level. This is surprisingly the best 911 I ever had. And the new roof line makes the cab the most beautiful 911 IMHO , I am in cloud 7. Smiley

Just be careful with the switch from AWD to 2WD. The traction on the 991 Carrera is amazingly good but the rear will break out at a point and it will be much worse than on your previous 997 C4S, especially when PSM is turned off . It is a pity that you didn't order a custom tailored car, Sport Chrono is a must with each Porsche but I can see why you were tempted, so enjoy in good health. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4