I'm about to put my order in for a 981 and need some help in choosing.  Since all Porsche in China costs 2.5-3.5x what it costs in the US, at the current rate I'm specing the car, the total price tag will be almost $200,000 for the S.  So trying to cut down on some of the costs, wondering if people could give me some feedback on the below:

1. Is Sports Chrono worth getting, considering it is a $6000 option in China?  Don't plan on doing any drag races, so can someone who has test driven the car let me know if performance wise, there is a big difference?  We have it on our Panamera S, but very rarely used.
  2. For those who have seen the carrea red leather in person, is it that much brighter than the previous red?  I have the red leather in my current boxter, from the ads, it seems the carrera red is not that much brighter, besides the top, however, pics without photoshop seems to tell a different story.
  3. I like the way the Carrea Classic wheels look, but again, it is a $3000 mark up from the Carrea S 20", which I could save to get the air pressure monitor, which I probably need due to frequency of getting punctures in China.  Alternatively, anyone suggest that I just get the 19" due to nails and screws all over the streets because of the whole country being a construction site?
  4. I'm getting the Sports Exhaust with sound management, it seems like everyone likes it and think it is worth getting?
  5. What interior color and top options works for Platnium Silver if I don't get the Carrera Red interior/red top? 
  6. What interior color and top options works for Aqua if I don't get the Carrera Red interior/red top? 

Any suggestions welcome, I just saw the real car in person this weekend and the "ass" sealed the deal.  Have good relationships with the dealer and they promised me that I will get the first Boxter S in Shanghai/China if I put my order in soon!