RC:
JimFlat6:

Doesnt your neighbor read Rennteam?smiley

He's going to be hate you even more soon. Let us know how he greets your new Turbo S

No, he doesn't. It is healthier for me if people in my direct neighborhood don't know about Rennteam. Only problem is one very curious neighbor who apparently thinks I'm working for Porsche after keeping some Porsche cars with Stuttgart and Ludwigsburg license plate in my garage (mostly loaners), so he spread the rumor, which is good because people don't seem to care about my cars anymore. Smiley Funniest encounter was when I brought home a GT2 RS covered in a matte film with red license plates. This was the car of a friend from outside Germany and he kept it at my place for a couple of days before he was supposed to ship it to his home land. He didn't want to keep it at the hotel. GT2 RS...car was barely on the market...matte finish look...red license plates from Stuttgart...well...this spread the rumor even better. Smiley Usually I wouldn't care but some of my neighbors are a piece of cake sometimes, they put their noses where they don't belong. It is a mixed residential area, where large villas stand next to smaller houses and you can imagine the social impact. Since people think I have something to do with cars professionally, even my kids don't have any issues anymore, on the contrary. I'm the "cool" dad. Smiley Smiley

I wouldn't expect this kind of cultural behaviour from Germany. I used to do car business in Germany (Ulm-Cologne area) and it seems nobody cares much about cars, except Ferrari.

Interesting concept for me. Thank you for sharing with us.

--

ONUR

11 E92 M3 CP 

09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)