John H:

Lots of colour options on this thread..kiss

I'm still thinking white with black rims and red/black combo interior..

Fully agree with you and Easy that this would be a dream combo (though with a red darker than Carrera Red), but this Exclusive option could postpone production until 2013, which would be not so favourable from a tax point of view SmileyTherefore we decided to stick to the standard colours. Maybe I'll try again to get a comittment from Porsche for a 2012 build date for an individual interior.

Unfortunately all the German PZs only have black and white demo cars with black interiors, hence there is no chance to see other colour combos in the flesh unless we would travel to UK where astonishingly all kind of colour combos are displayed in the showrooms Smiley

@ itsme: yes, signal yellow would be very nice, but again a PTS option delaying production.....the Racing Yellow looks fantastic in the pics (probably even the colour showing the design of the 981 best Smiley), but maybe a bit too loud for a daily driver...hard to tell without having seen the car in the flesh.

Guards Red also will look great, but the non metallic reds do no age too well and probably we will keep the car for many years.

So we are back to our original choices Smiley

From Interior to Exterior: we very much like the idea of a bicolor interior - IMHO it very nicely underlines the interior design of the car - flow of the center console into the dashboard etc. (looks even better as in the 991), but I'm not sure whether the Agathe/Pebble is "too white" ? I am aware that pics usually show the grey tones brighter compared to their appearance in real life, would love to see the combo in the flesh... This combo certainly wouldn't work with White exterior colour, but could be very nice with Aqua.

From Exterior to Interior: White with Yachting or with Espresso (hi Porker SmileySmiley ) Friend of mine called this combo the jet-powered chocolate-box  Smiley Actually we loved the Cocoa in our 987S and never got bored with it, but it became second choice as we fancy a change after six years of Chocolate (still a close runner-up).

@ sfo: April production slot ? - fantastic SmileyHope you get some sleep...the day must be very near...

@ Jonathanbr: many congrats - this baby will look great in Aqua! What interior combo did you go for ?

@ Alex: great Smiley I am looking forward to your driving report (I'll try to be faster than you, but not sure whether I have time available for an extensive ride and report...) Of course I fully agree on the Platinum painted wheels and I am happy to hear that you also like them a lot Smiley

As I have no chance to see the colours in the flesh here some pics to keep the discussion alive Smiley

981_achat_kiesel_interieur.JPG

981_achat_kiesel_front.JPG 981_achat_kiesel_dashboard.JPG

guards_achatkiesel_cab_991.JPG guards_achatkiesel_cab_open_991.JPG

aqua-achatkiesel-981.JPG

--

public roads: Porsche 987 S Seal/Cocoa, toll road Smiley : Porsche 997 GT3 Arctic/Black